LFGB Certified by TUV Rheinland
Stallion Barware products are tested by TUV Rheinland and pass the LFGB testing requirements. Food-contact articles that have successfully passed LFGB testing by TUV Rheinland are considered free of hazards, and well received by buyers aroound the world.
- Stallion Barware polycarbnate products are inconspicuous with regard to the Transfer of Smell and Taste to Food inside the products
- There is no reaction while tested with 3% Acetic acid, 10% Ethanol, 95% Ethanol, Iso Octane
- There are no traces of Cadmium and Lead in the synthetic material
- There are no traces of selected hydrocarbons like Acenaphthene, Acenaphthylene, Anthracene, Benzo(a)Anthracene, Benzo(a)Pyrene, Benzo(b)fluoranthene, Benzo(ghi)perylene, Benzo(k)fluoranthene, Chrysene, Dibenzo(a,h)Anthracene, Fluoranthene, Fluorene, Ieno(1,2,3-cd)Pyrene,
Naphthalene, Phenanthrene, Pyrene, Benzo(j)fluoranthene, Benzo(e)Pyrene
- There is NO migration of Nonylphenol into the product
- There is NO Bisphenol A (BPA) release into the product
Click to Download a copy of the report.