Posted on May 23 2020
It was February of 2018 when team Rajshri invited us to be the Gift partner for a couple of episodes for a show already on air. Little did we know that it was a beginning of a long and unbreakable association with team Rajshri and a host of celebrities who would join them on the talk shows season after season.
We first collaborated on a show called - Coffee ani Barach Kahi hosted by Darshana Tamboli where she invited renowned celebrities and stars from Marathi cinema and brought out moments of their journey through candid conversations over coffee.
The audiences, the host and the celebs, shared a beautiful feedback on the gift hampers that featured at the end of every episode.
Here are 5 reasons why the celeb couples loved their gift hampers:
1. A gift so dipped in love! See it to believe it, the gift box when opened was a handpicked shade of valentine red on a set of Unbreakable Chilling Bucket and a pair each of designer wine glasses, shot glasses and scotch glasses in the same finish. They loved the vibe, the simplicity and the statement that the whole set brought along.
2. Straight from the heart, that’s how the design is made and it struck a chord with the celebrity guests too. They fell in love with the colour combination from the moment they opened the gift.
3. Anyone could use it hassle-free! It’s unbreakable and shatterproof. That means the celebrity couples could actually focus on the moment and their ‘us’ time while discreetly adding their favourite bottle of wine, their favourite and unbreakable wine glasses and chill without worrying about breakage.
4. Use it as they like it. The designer set is not only fashionable but also multi-purpose. The celebs liked the fact that they could pick ‘em to pour their favourite drink or even use the colourful set as a part of décor in their bar or bedrooms.
5. Packed with love! Every set was thoughtfully packed and ribboned in handpicked prints. The hampers had a sweet little personalised letter too.
No wonder that not so long ago, Ekta Maroo fell in love with the Dipped in Love wine glasses too.
See how gorgeously she paired it with her Valentine outfit.